Pandemonium Brake Kit Winner!

Travis

Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations to the winner of the Pandemonium Brake Kit, hard_y_rd!

Thanks to everyone who participated! It was great to see all of the bikes and projects. :bike:

I'm excited to see this be added! Modern brakes are the most functional aesthetic modification available. It would be interesting to hear about favorite brake setups and the superiority of Brembos on these bikes!

Congrats and know we shall all drool over your spoils!
:thumbsup:

Wow, Got up this morning to this! Christmas definitely came early for me.
I wasn't even going to enter cause i didn't think there was a chance. There were a lot of enteries in this giveaway so i stuck mine in in the last day or so.
Thanks to this Pandemonium and XS650.com for these great giveaways for the back yard builders. It's definitely a boost for the guys on a tight budget.

Pandemonium, I want to buy your kit but where or what bike can I get the brembo caliper from?

Posted via Mobile

I spoke with someone a couple days ago via email and this is their response.

The price would be $320 + Shipping, That is everything included
Brake kit
Caliper
Brake Line
Brake hand control
Banjo Fittings
Banjo Bolts

Let me know if you would like to order and I can send a PayPal invoice or we accept credit cards by phone or you can complete the attached form and send back.

Any questions please feel free to call anytime

Pandemonium Custom Choppers
8936 Christy Rd
Defiance, Oh 43512
Phone: 419-576-6812
fax: 419-782-5536

Just talked to Dan at Pandemonium on the phone. Real good guy. Another one man shop. Very easy going and helpful. Just wanted to thank him again for the stopping power.

I wanted to say thanks to all that entered the contest, you guys have some great bikes and very cool projects! If you ever need anything fill free to give me a shout....Daniel

Back