Make Offer - Parts new and used custom and stock

neanderthal

neanderthal
Reaction score
I made a new thread for these parts. some will be make offer and some will have prices. buyer pays shipping for these parts. price does not include shipping and under the photo you will find the asking price or read make offer. feel free to ask any questions.

image_1_zps8d054c33.jpg

15 bucks for 1 inch bars

image_2_zps0f9c94d6.jpg

make offer

image_3_zps0ba3ce48.jpg

make offer

image_5_zps66d07aea.jpg

image_4_zps66c19fc3.jpg

50 bucks

image_8_zpsfcd7de7e.jpg

image_7_zps158ef7c7.jpg

image_6_zps37ebe4e0.jpg

make offer

image_9_zps031d7a2f.jpg

+5 for your 12" apes from tc bros throttle cable and clutch cable. brand new just mounted never ran and a stock length tachometer cable new in package. SOLD....STILL HAVE TACH CABLE 12 for the tach cable.

image_10_zps3bfa7768.jpg

brand new olnly taken out of the box for the photo. mini speedo 50 bucks.

image_zpsb479e642.jpg

3" not perfect, but still look good. i went with longer springs.

image_11_zps271acfab.jpg

make offer. some parts move some dont. will call these parts, but you could bring them to life.

image_10_zpsefd6bc19.jpg

not sure what this came off of or how old it is, but could be a cool chain guard for a hard tail, make offer.

image_7_zpsdf81fcf8.jpg

make offer
image_9_zps380f68a2.jpg

make offer

image_13_zps071c3952.jpg

built this engine stand. great for sitting on a stool and rolling into a corner. can be locked into for different positions. local pickup only. make offer

thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Nice Mustang!

The other guitar looks like a Teisco, or similar Japanese guitar?

Nice to see some other guitar players on the forum as well.

Thanks man, its 65 that i rescued. shame that people part these. put in some single sixe humbucks and man even though it was a cheap guitar of its day, its still quality. love the neck on it. very loud guitar. yeah the other is a japaness bass body from the 60's. could be a teisco as it had no neck or stamps of that brand or any other brand that was under their umbrella. the neck is a 80's harmony neck and i re worked the head stock a bit. does the job, its a beater guitar.. great for making noise.

I'll take the 5+ Clutch throttle cables, shoot me a PM for shipping to 49858

sent you a pm.

Last edited:
Thanks man, its 65 that i rescued. shame that people part these. put in some single sixe humbucks and man even though it was a cheap guitar of its day, its still quality. love the neck on it. very loud guitar. yeah the other is a japaness bass body from the 60's. could be a teisco as it had no neck or stamps of that brand or any other brand that was under their umbrella. the neck is a 80's harmony neck and i re worked the head stock a bit. does the job, its a beater guitar.. great for making noise.

Good deal. The "cheap" Fenders and Gibsons of of the 60s are better built than some of the higher grade guitars from many manufacturers of today. I used to have a '66 SG Jr that is better built than many of today's "nice" guitars.

Back