For Sale - PARTS

OU812

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I have ,I think, 5 sets of cases,5transmissions,probabley 5-6 stock heads, 2 heads that are ported ( one head is new w/ 1mm over in/ex kibblewhite valves r&d springs,Titanium keepers bla bla. probabaly 5 jugs, one 81mm w/ 11.5.1 J&E 1 set of new wiseco 9.5.1 .... 1 set of Falcon knife rods 447.small pen(NEW) 1 set of Shell rods (reconditioned big pin) haven't looked in along time, but I think 4 - 5 cranks. boxes of xs stuff.one stock frame, no title. 1 xs 34mm front end....I also have vintage flat track brakes H&A I think+ r6 brake stuff.........forgetting some stuff, I am sure.
bottom line is this...Im done...the stuff is in my way and I want it gone ASAP. no REASONABLE OFFER will be refused. don't want to ship it. Im in central Oh.
pm with questions... BTW..the porting on the two heads,was done by arguably the best in the business.... no junk, no hype....

Last edited:
If you change your mind about shipping, and, if you have a standard fuel tank, I am interested. Thanks.

i have ,i think, 5 sets of cases,5transmissions,probabley 5-6 stock heads, 2 heads that are ported ( one head is new w/ 1mm over in/ex kibblewhite valves r&d springs,titanium keepers bla bla. Probabaly 5 jugs, one 81mm w/ 11.5.1 j&e 1 set of new wiseco 9.5.1 .... 1 set of falcon knife rods 447.small pen(new) 1 set of shell rods (reconditioned big pin) haven't looked in along time, but i think 4 - 5 cranks. Boxes of xs stuff.one stock frame, no title. 1 xs 34mm front end....i also have vintage flat track brakes h&a i think+ r6 brake stuff.........forgetting some stuff, i am sure.
Bottom line is this...im done...the stuff is in my way and i want it gone asap. No reasonable offer will be refused. Don't want to ship it. Im in central oh.
Pm with questions... Btw..the porting on the two heads,was done by arguably the best in the business.... No junk, no hype....

parts are sold...thanks xs650.com

Back