Phone Broke???

voodoo

Custom CNC Plasma
Reaction score
Dave here with Voodoo Vintage Fabrication.

First, I want to thank EVERYBODY for your flood of interest in the new frame line. In particular the Yamaha XS650 LONE WOLF frame.

We are working diligently to move mass units out the door before the first couple weeks of December. Jon at MONSTERCRAFTSMAN is waiting patiently while working hard himself! He is expecting a huge order of frames, handlebars, license plate mounts, lights, seats, electronics boxes, battery trays, mid controls, springer front end, and a ton of other goodies!!! :eek:

Please forgive me have you called, left a message, and failed to get a return phone call. We've been getting an average of 40 (That's FORTY!!!) phone calls a day!!! I'm not saying don't call... By all means, please feel free to call ANYTIME you wish! You might get lucky and actually hear my tired voice! If not however... you might want to back up your message with an email.

At my wife's dismay... I usually plop down in bed about 2:00am with my beat up laptop and try to keep a presence with our followers.

Either way, I will do my best to return calls, emails, and posts no later than the same day!

Keep in touch everyone. Exciting things to come! :thumbsup:

Back