Play what did I pay? 77 std

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
OK picked this up today, paid his Craigslist asking price. 16,000 miles original owner clean title, bit of rust kicks over, tank is a bit rusty inside probably 10 years since it last ran. Guesses, rants, comments?
77xs650.jpg

After a bit I will post what I paid.

I'm guessin' you paid a little old lady $500 and you're proud of yourself.

tough crowd!! A few more tantalizing hints. Was listed yesterday at noon did not see it till 7:30 AM no phone # but a business name. So I googled it, found a number and called. I caught him walking in the door and he said well I was putting it in the garage sale Friday. I said I would show up in 2 hours with my van and cash. He said OK that's fine. It turned out he had a bunch of messages from yesterday but he hadn't checked on his answering machine yet when I called and two guys showed up after I had called but he held it for me. Guy owned a car repair place. Front brake is there but frozen. Included both keys, owners manual and Yamaha shop manual. He knew he had under priced it but stuck with the agreed price. Nice set of aftermarket mufflers on stock headpipes. Rust came off pretty good but pretty much everything will have fine pits. License plate is 1995. The alloys are pretty good with only minor clear coat flaking. Spokes are good a bit of rust on some front spokes. Gas tank seems solid no paint bubbles at the bottom. Kind of thinking keep it stock a little too good to hack it up....... Aircleaners are still on and complete, overall very complete with a dented up front fender and a few other minor dings. I had to drive 90 miles to get it.

- he gave you 350 so long as you took the wife, the mortgage and the kids college education with it...first he provided the emus and :smoke:

- he gave you 350 so long as you took the wife, the mortgage and the kids college education with it...first he provided the emus and :smoke:

I think I must be missing out on something first yamaman is talking about raping cats now you are talking about emus:D

Back