PMA Excitement!

Punkskalar

Hugh's HandBuilt
Reaction score
So folks, I know this will likely get moved, but I was just too excited not to share.

I just got enough saved up to do a proper buy-in with a great distributor, and can now sell the complete kits even cheaper than before! About $70.00 cheaper to be straight up! I could have pocketed the extra money, but I'd rather see a bunch of these bikes getting back on the road reliably and affordably than have a few extra bucks in my pocket :thumbsup:

I try my best to make a good product at the right price, and you folks are soo supportive in my endeavors. Thanks as always. And of course, if you need any tech support, advice, etc... you know where to reach me.

Hugh

PS - Travis, if you need to move this or delete it, I understand - I didn't think it really fit into any of the other forums perfectly :laugh:

nice! may be upgrading my charging system this winter, always paranoid the stock system is gonna let me down. you can't find the parts yourself for much cheaper these days.

plus you get all new parts with hugh's kit. I bought used first and ended up buying almost everything twice because the used stator fired everything.

Hugh...sounds like a great deal...I sure will be upgrading in the near future. Thanks to your commitment to the xs650 community.

Dave

As always Hugh you Rock! Just wish you would migrate out here to aus mate, sure could use someone like you around here for sure... Will be buying one of these as soon as I can (afford it) not too long off now.. Really want a set of your rephased crank and suitable cam if I can work out a sane shipping method...

Keep on rockin it baby!
.. Chris aka Robbo ..

So folks, I know this will likely get moved, but I was just too excited not to share.

I just got enough saved up to do a proper buy-in with a great distributor, and can now sell the complete kits even cheaper than before! About $70.00 cheaper to be straight up! I could have pocketed the extra money, but I'd rather see a bunch of these bikes getting back on the road reliably and affordably than have a few extra bucks in my pocket :thumbsup:

I try my best to make a good product at the right price, and you folks are soo supportive in my endeavors. Thanks as always. And of course, if you need any tech support, advice, etc... you know where to reach me.

Hugh

PS - Travis, if you need to move this or delete it, I understand - I didn't think it really fit into any of the other forums perfectly :laugh:

hi ya Hugh how much all up now including freight to the land of oz,my charging system is only just doing it, 12.5v @ 3000 with lights on,keep up the good work Steve

hi ya Hugh how much all up now including freight to the land of oz,my charging system is only just doing it, 12.5v @ 3000 with lights on,keep up the good work Steve

Shipping to AU is $45.50, and I can stuff several more parts in that box if you so choose :)

Thanks for all the support folks, ya'll make my job enjoyable :thumbsup:

It's awesome that your doing that for everyone.

I already purchased and installed the full PMA kit this spring, Hugh is great to deal with and answered all my questions quickly. I'm looking forward to more from 'Hugh's HandBuilt'.

That difference settles it for me. I'll end up buying your complete kit rather than piecing it together myself. Congrats, by the way!

Back