Sold / Found / Inactive - PMA from XSCHARGE $160 Shipped

RockingThePartyDJ

XS650 Obsessed
Reaction score
PMA Upgrade for your Yamaha XS650 Charging System

$160 Shipped Here on Forum, to be sent as gift on paypal, I won't take hit on fee's for this low price on a mounted but never used PMA

pma other.jpg

(From Mikesxs Website)
XSCharge Permanent Magnet Alternator Kit (PMA) with 200 Watt stator built specially for the Yamaha XS650.Replaces your old rotor that has failed or magnet that has weakened over time. Replaces regulator/rectifier with solid state electronics.Specifically built for the XS650. Fits 1970-79 XS650 with OEM points ignition (or cam timed ignition systems). Will also fit 1980-84 models running aftermarket cam timed ignition systems.The adapter bracket is hands down the easiest to use and best bracket available. It has the strongest rotor on the market to help with low RPM charging. The rotor hub is made with the correct keyway so there is no filing or guess work in getting the correct fit to the crankshaft. It has a plug and play voltage regulator with a battery side quick disconnect. Includes voltage regulator mounting bracket that bolts to the upper rear motor mount bolts. Everything you need including new hardware and step by step instructions. Cannot be used with factory Yamaha TCI (CDI) electronic ignition.

XSCHARGE PMA From I believe Mikes XS
or TCBROS

I am doing free shipping for anyone in the Contiguous US (Connected states)
if you live elsewhere and want to buy contact me here and you will pay actual shipping plus $10 handling fee

A New never used but mounted for mock up XS650 PMA Upgrade Kit

Kit includes =
NEW - Flywheel
NEW - 3 Phase Stator
NEW - 3 Phase Rectifier/Regulator
NEW - Stator Mount Plate with screws and washers
NEW - Regulator Rectifier Mount plate

One last part needed to complete the package is the 5/8"x3/16" Woodruff key which can be found online or at lowes and elsewhere for around a $1 I had some but have currently misplaced them, but they are inexpensive so you shouldn't have an issue getting one.

You can go to MikesXS or TCBROS websites to see and download the instructions
but also i will provide a printed copy

These PMA parts came on an engine that came with an XS650 hardtail project I bought last year, the previous owner had mounted and started a top end rebuild but never finished, so it never was used just mounted for mockup, but this bike will wait a while, I am currently working on a personal build and need some more capital to complete it.
My Loss is your Gain.

Back