Pod Filters

Do tell....
Gosub

Greg and I were on a road trip to an Iowa VJMC rally.
Took a day trip and ended up in a downpour on WJL.
at kamakazi.png
Some how the spark plug wires and clutch cable routing created an unfulfilled circuit when they were soaking wet. When I went to grab clutch and front brake my hands, arms, and chest completed the circuit, every time I tried to stop I was getting severely shocked by ignition pulses. That'll get your attention! Fortunately when the rain quit the shocking stopped also. Whew. For some reason @GLJ took great humor in my misery!
Pic was after a mile of wet limestone gravel road. All the bikes ended up coated in white paste. We found a big hose and washed them down back at the motel but found "welded on" lime coating in crevices forever after.

Return

https://www.amazon.com/UNI-FILTER-P...pcontext&ref_=fplfs&psc=1&smid=A363BFUBCLUQU5

Double check what Id you need but I’m pretty sure it’s 2.125-2.25 which are what’s linked above.

They also make angled ones that sit at 15deg slant which may work better with some bikes.
Ones I got were angled and helped to allow it to fit into the space better (I left the red outer filter on).
EDIT: Hmm, I need to look at my cable routing next time I have the tank off.

Last edited:
Back