Wanted - point cover,generator cover 78 xs650

I really do not know if they are or not.I dont know who to ask either.I think all of them are the same.some have pointless ignition under the cover and some are points like mine.But i think the covers are all the same.if you send a picture i could tell more.

I really do not know if they are or not.I dont know who to ask either.I think all of them are the same.some have pointless ignition under the cover and some are points like mine.But i think the covers are all the same.if you send a picture i could tell more.
Aside from some 80's models having emblems on them, all years will be mix and match.

Mine do not have emblems on them. Chrome looks like the same ones I see on all the xs engines the lower alternator cover I don't think it says Yamaha on it like a lot of the ones I've seen. If your interested in buying them I'll send a pic when I get home

Alternator cover is a little scratched where the shifter contacted it at one time

Attachments

• IMG_20170608_171150.jpg
    IMG_20170608_171150.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 85
I want them for sure.I need your information like name and address.I can send you a money order.My paypal was hacked before so i dont use them.When get the MO ship them.Is that OK?

my info:ron bayless.2011 georgetown drive denton texas 76201

Back