Poor Customer Service in the Puget Sound...

hugh- Me personnally, I didnt mention you because I feel it unfair to drag another person/business in. I did want to mention your great service, and additions to the xs bike. Perhaps others have shown the same respect. The complaint is about wiseguys. Dont know if the three of them use the same accounts on other forums or not. If they do, That in itself causes alot of confusion on the boards.
Grizld1 is rarely posted here, I remember some one pissing him off early in the history on xs650.com. He dissapeared for quite awhile. I regard his opinion highly on this., since he felt this topic important enuf to respond.
I felt if you wanted in, you would show up. TAH_DAH!!
Thanx for all you do.

he had every right to blow you off if he wanted, but its ultimately bad for business, and being a dick about it is even worse. Word of mouth is the greatest advertising there is, and if he helped you out you woulda gone around telling everyone what a great shop to deal with they are and encouraged others to give them business.

Hugh isnt a fool, nor is he just being really awesome and super nice (although he has proven to be these things) hes a savy business man. when you see him say that he will give tech support even on his competitors products he's endearing himself to the vintage bike community, and thus gets more business. Its all about customer service and word of mouth baby yeah!

another thought, yamaha made these bikes. wiseguys didnt. why would they work on anything other than a bike they created entirely from nothing, not using a donor bike. Not using a premade engine.
I work on all kinds of other peoples designs- ford, chevy ,toyota, honda, bolens, brendsen, the list goes on, but you get the point.
I bet he works on his own cars that someone else designed.
I really need to get off this thread, Im just adding fuel to the fire.

Back