Possible to get a ride log section?

got556

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Okay I know we have a lot of riders around here that do some serious trips.

Was wondering if we could add a section for members to post their ride logs/reports/AAR's w/ pics and descriptions.

A lot of bike forums I'm on have this and I know I love reading ride logs.

Only thing is I don't know how well it will be utilized. I know I will utilize it once I get my bike back together.

And it doesn't even have to be rides on your XS. Just rides on whatever bike you happen to be road tripping with.

We could just try to get people to post them up in The Garage and tag the thread with "ride log". Then all you would need to do to find them is a tag search for "ride log". I could easily add it to the Topics page. It would be a start anyway. You could try searching the forum for existing threads that would be considered ride logs and tag them.

Sounds good Travis. Shoulda just PM'd you this instead of creating a thread. I was at work working our "speshul" housing unit and had my mind in other places when typing this out earlier lol.

No problem. This might inspire a few people to post ride logs. Or tag them if they've already posted something like that.

Back