Pretty's motor ever????

rusty rocket

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
I attended a hot rod show today ay a local watering hole. Inside there was this bsa, the motors on bezzers are so smooth and flowing. I had a 67 lightning when i was a kid but I guess I never paid attention how nice they look.

Attachments

• DSC02627.jpg
    DSC02627.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 485
Hey Rusty Rocket. That is a cool bike but I always thought the BSA's were pump like in the way they looked. Not near as pretty to my eye as an old Triumph from the same time period. Hey some guys think a Square 4 or a BMW look good??

Ive had both bezzers and triumphs but I really like the lines of the bsa motor, the cases are teardrop shaped and the nice smooth valve cover just flows. the triumps to me arent as smooth.

I think the Beezer motor is simplistic clean beauty myself. It's honest looking, all out in the open, and it is all purposeful, with no stuff that looks like wasted weight. The pre-unit Triumph motors are similar, but the head looks busier to me.

Heres a better view of said engine. Its clean engine, but a little boring... too slick, if you will, but I can appreciate it for what it is.

bsa12.jpg

Back