For Sale - Project Bike in Milwaukee, Wi

mkesbest

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have a 1975 xs650, david bird hard tail, 4" stretch 2" drop if memory serves me correct, professionally welded on at a shop here. Hughes Handbuilt PMA, zombie performance bars, Cleveland cycleworks tank with fuel gauge site, jump street custom mid controls (have to weld the brackets on) west eagle seat, custom electrical box, all new gaskets... went through the whole motor last winter, she has spark and is set up for kick only. Also have a freshly rebuilt set of mikuni bs38s, linked and ready to go with pods. Also will include all of the original parts that I salvaged off of her, including og gas tank. I also have an engine stand I made that I will include, and a couple Yamaha specific tools that can go with it. I DO NOT HAVE TO SELL THIS. I do have a little one on the way, but I am not hurting, just do not have as much time as I did. If it stays with me, ill end up selling it after shes all said and done and actually try to make a buck. 2k takes the whole kit n kaboodle. Almost everything is there, just need hand controls, head light and tail light, and exhaust. Ill keep slowly adding to her as time allows, but as time and the investment go up, so will the selling price. If you are interested you can email me at Travis.ortin@yahoo.com and I can provide more pix and specs. This was more of a learn to do something project for me, and I have learned a ton. Ill finish her up eventually, but this is a great project for someone who will have time over the winter to finish her up... Great start for a fun little chop. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• brad on yammy table.JPG
    brad on yammy table.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 77
  • brad outside roller yammy.JPG
    brad outside roller yammy.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 77
  • roller.JPG
    roller.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 73
another pic... sorry angles suck, I can get more pix for anyone interested.

Attachments

• yammy table sissy bar 1.JPG
    yammy table sissy bar 1.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 50
Back