Quick carb verification, please.

Still, that "other" set of carbs is a good source for spare parts (floats, mix screws, float bowls, tops). But for tops, you can swap on alloy ones from earlier 400 carbs, also used on many others (XS750-850 triple, many Suzuki 400/425/450's) .....

SpareBS34s3.jpg

Still, that "other" set of carbs is a good source for spare parts (floats, mix screws, float bowls, tops). But for tops, you can swap on alloy ones from earlier 400 carbs, also used on many others (XS750-850 triple, many Suzuki 400/425/450's)
For sure!! Parts is parts and I intend to pillage a bit from that other set! Unfortunately I won't get to play with them today but I will be working on them very shortly and will take an inventory of what I need. I ordered a fancy new T for pure aesthetics.
Dude on Ebay makes them: gunsbluemoon
I am doing kind of a black and stainless paint on the engine and this works for that.
I thought I submitted this reply earlier this morning and apparently I didn't lol.
s-l1600.jpg

For sure!! Parts is parts and I intend to pillage a bit from that other set! Unfortunately I won't get to play with them today but I will be working on them very shortly and will take an inventory of what I need. I ordered a fancy new T for pure aesthetics.
Dude on Ebay makes them: gunsbluemoon
I am doing kind of a black and stainless paint on the engine and this works for that.
I thought I submitted this reply earlier this morning and apparently I didn't lol.
View attachment 220841
1659562985653.png

Same part in brass from another source.
https://www.siriusconinc.com/pro-detail.php?pid=&product_id=121090

Back