Quick review of XS650 vendors

goodgollyjosh

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
My project has been picking up speed lately and I have been ordering a lot of parts. Thought I would post a quick review of some companies in case anybody was thinking about using them in the future.

-TCbros: Everything came in on time and no issues.

-Lowbro customs: Everything came in on time and no issues, but they are hard to get a hold of.

-Monster craftsman: One small issue and it was quickly resolved with an apology and a free T-shirt.

-Jumpstreet customs: Quick fabrication of custom pieces and shipped out when promised. Good customer communication through-out.

-Mr. Riggs: Shipped core cam to him and he turned it around very quickly. Product looks great.

-Mikes XS: Everything came in on time and no issues.

-Joker machine: They are backordered on my part but they contacted me to let me know it will be a few weeks.

-Pandemonium cycles: Good service, got to talk to somebody live not a machine. Everything in stock and quick shipping. No issues.

-Ardcore choppers: Hard to get a hold of. Still no sure when parts will arrive. Tried email and phone.

-Dennis Kirk: Phone lines were down but they contacted me immediately by email and resolved my issue.

-RD valve springs: Good over the phone service, small mom n pop operation. I like that.

-Clark gaskets: Good service, also over the phone. Small company as well.

-Irish Prick foot clutch mods: Good communication thus far. My work is in progress at this time.

-Universal tire company: Parts came in on time, no issues.

-Hoos Racing: Good over the phone service. Parts came in on time, no issues. He even threw in a spare cam sprocket just to be nice.

I'm sure I am missing a few. But overall, I have to say that this has been a pretty good experience this far.

Back