For Sale - RAMAIR Race Pod Air Filter 52mm (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

erklep

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
black foam RAMAIR pod filter. i purchased this to use for my bike when i did a single carb conversion but the bike is now gone. brand new, never used.

"RamAir have been winning on the race track for over twenty years earning the kind of respect from discerning riders that only success in motorsport can bring. Now riding enthusiasts can enjoy the same levels of engineering, craftsmanship and performance that only RamAir can provide for their road bike - utilising the same dual layer, high-flow Aeriform filter material. Hand made in the UK to exacting standards, all RamAir filters carry a lifetime warranty and tests conducted by MIRA concluded that RamAir out performed other leading filter brands in both air flow and dust retention.

Every RamAir filter is made by hand in the Uk, they are a true testament of quality and precision and are a bench mark for the competition to try and match. Please bid with total confidence, you are buying the best straight from the factory. We are not a reseller of this item we are Ramair UK.

Product Details

For motorcycles we have a series of 'pod' style air filters designed to clamp onto the engine air intake(s). These allow maximum air flow at all times. Comes with stainless clip for attachment.

Part Number

Neck Diameter 52mm

Outer Diameter 78mm

Overall Height 78mm

Why use Ramair?

Unique multilayered Aeriform material ensures maximum filtration.
Water resistant.
Dyno tested.
Reusable, many times over.
Smooths down erratic air flow into a silky laminar flow.
Ensures very clean air is fed to the carburettor / injection system"

mr-main.jpg

$25 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back