Wanted - Rear Brake Caliper and Bracket

fox23

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
As the title states, I'm looking for a rear brake caliper and bracket. It will need shipping to Edmonton, AB, Canada as well. Please let me know what you have, thanks!

Contrary to popular myth, American southerners can read. You contacted me. You saw what I had from another post. So, happy hunting in the great white north for parts, you cant buy my parts, and go fuck yourself, smartass...

Contrary to popular myth, American southerners can read. You contacted me. You saw what I had from another post. So, happy hunting in the great white north for parts, you cant buy my parts, and go fuck yourself, smartass...

I wasn't trying to step around you in any way. You were only offering a package deal with swingarm and rotor which I do not need, so I placed an ad up asking for what I specifically need. Not sure why that warrants such an immature post but I'm sure you have your reasons.

ON topic; still looking for these items.

That wasnt an immature response...what prompted that little redneck outburst, was your dismissal of my question about the difference in the swingarms...I was merely trying to give you information I just recently learned. But the condescending, "as I stated", I took as"you dumbass, I dont have the time to deal with you"...sooo. I dont know what youre building, nor do I care, but I. have 4 swingarms, 1 std, one disc brake, and 2 lengthened aluminum arms, i didnt need or want the one i tried to sell you, but i took it in a package trying to help a young man in Denver dispose ofhis build...over $700 worth in parts. . I simply wasnt interested in retaining my stash. You get whatyou give, try being a bit more cordial next time, and you mite like the response...bean apparent smartass, and, well, you know what you get.

I have a rear off a H.S.

good working order with bracket

30.00 plus the ride

Back