Wanted - Rear brake pedal bolt

I've stayed out of this for two reasons. One is that you're in Canada and I'm in the U.S., and the other is that I don't know what bolt you are talking about. If you could be a little more specific about what you need, and IF I have it, and if no Canadians can help you, then I might be able to.

Not trying to be smart but there's only one pinch bolt on the brake pedal. Unless i have the wrong pedal here. Guessing it's between 1" and 1 1/4" in length.

If you want to pay international shipping, I'd be happy to send you one. However, that is an incredibly common thread size and pitch: M6 x 1.0. You should be able to go to any MC shop -- one where they actually work on bikes -- and ask for one, and they'll probably rummage one up for you for free -- or, worst case, order it for you. If it's too long, take a hack saw to it. Not trying to sound defensive, but that's why I asked you to be more specific. That is not a hard bolt to find. Even if you are really out in the sticks -- then go to a snowmobile shop or something, they' should have one in their junk drawer or something.

Back