Wanted - Rear brake rod and harware

Partsbike

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a complete brake rod with all/most hardware. Please let me know what you have. Thanks!

Ok I think o got what you want. $25.00 shipped in usa

If that's what you want PM me or contact me at DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.COM and I will give you my PAYPA or my address to send money
Thanks Rich

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 128
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 124
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 107
Rear Brake Rod
29-6535.jpg

Rear Brake Rod with end spring, adjuster Nut and lever Pin
Fits: All Rear wheel drum brakes on 1970-84 XS/TX 650's

OEM Reference #
• 447-27231-02

Part #29-6535
$19.94 USD Set

At MikesXS, jus' say'n.

Thanks for the offer Rich but I haven't even considered MikesXS :doh: Thanks, Gary.

I think I'll go with new and save myself some polishing time. Thanks again for the offer. :cheers:

No problem saves me some time not going to the post office. Just watch out for Mike's shipping cost. I ordered a $5.00 part and shipping was $12.00
Boy Gary just kidding I figured at least $15.00 for shipping so $10.00 used was not bad . ALL GOOD. I use to only buy from MIKE's but after the change in hands shipping costs got out of control. Parts that other vendors stick in bag he ships in boxes and UPS. So anytime I have to buy I try to buy in bulk even if I don't need it and then its fair for the shipping.
Have a great day guys............... you need any other parts hit me up I may have them. HORDING this year because I got some winter work with some XS650 bikes.
KEEP CHOPPIN
Rich

Last edited:
Back