Wanted - Rear mag wheel bearing spacer, flange, & collar

VosaME

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for the rear wheel bearing spacer, flange, & collar for a dics brake mag wheel. Part numbers are:

2M0-25317-00-00 - SPACER
2H7-25315-00-00 - FLANGE
90387-20166-00 - COLLAR (256-25376-00)

They are reference numbers 4, 5, & 6 on the attached diagram. Let me know if you can help!

Attachments

• 650_Rear_wheel.pdf
    48.1 KB · Views: 108
I have all 3 of those parts in good, solid, clean, used condition that I can sell you, but I warn you that those are hard-to-find parts and are a little spendy.
If interested, PM me an OFFER, and include your EMAIL so that I can send you pics.

I have all 3 of those parts in good, solid, clean, used condition that I can sell you, but I warn you that those are hard-to-find parts and are a little spendy.
If interested, PM me an OFFER, and include your EMAIL so that I can send you pics.

PM sent!

i havent check yet, but im 99% sure its complete. but if you want the a rear wheel for 50 you can have it.

What is the condition of the wheel? These tend to get rusted out and I already have a set like that so I am really only interested in a good condition set... You should still have my number, text me pictures if you have any. Or PM, whatever works

Back