For Sale - rear wheels one 18" spoke one 16" mag

bpupeza

I like motorcycles
Reaction score
18" spoke drum rear wheel

Rear steel chrome xs650 36 spoke 18". Missing the brake plate. All the spokes are loose. I think the previous owner may have been planning on putting new spokes on it but ended up going a different route. It appears to have had some rust on it that was cleaned up and some pitting but is still a solid rim. It would not be good for a restoration but would be very usable if you tighten up the spokes or get new ones.
$30 plus shipping.
I will charge actual shipping to your door.

Attachments

• spoke 2.jpg
    spoke 2.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 152
  • spoke 1.jpg
    spoke 1.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Im probably gonna pm you about the 18" rear wheel.

Got any better pics.? Know what year its off? I think its the right one im looking for but Im trying to find out for sure.

I don't know what year its off but it has to be a standard model because the specials came with a 16" rear wheel. I believe all the spoke rears interchange but you may want to dig into that. I know it has been discussed on here. As far as pictures go if you click on them they get bigger but the quality is limited to my camera.

No worries. Im pretty sure this is what im looking for. I have someone on this site who knows and will verify for me before I waste any of your time.

I appreciate the reply.

Back