Trade - Rebuilt & Rephased engine did not sell on ebay...

dblwlf

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I am now open to trades, here is the scoop.

This engine is about as maxed as it gets for an xs650...rephased, rebuilt, tons of new parts. It includes 277 coils, 277 rephased crank/cam, new gaskets, new filters, new clutch, NEW EVERYTHING. The parts list is in my other auctions, or pm me for that. My good friend who was a stock car/drag car/drag bike mechanic walked me through this build under his complete supervision and helped every second of the way. Built in his personal shop. It is solid.

So..

I am open to trades. Basically I am largely a fan of American bikes. I have had several Harleys(mostly pre- evo) and this sale was originally intended towards the purchase of a late 40s Panhead that is for sale across town. I'm not quite there financially, and that bike isn't publicly for sale so I am open to these trades:

1.Cash + a RUNNING yamaha xs650/honda cb750/honda 400f. Ive still got crap tons of awesome useable parts I can use to make a gnarly fun bike happen.

2. EVO sportster. Straight up for something early or my engine plus a few bucks for something nicer. I need to be able to polish it up, get it running nicely, do some burnouts, ride a wheelie across the cedar point causeway, and be able to resell.

3. Your SHOVEL, PAN, IRONHEAD or Pan/SHOVEL depending on the year, condition, etc. What I am looking for is a sick ass big twin project or a gnarly right side shift early sportster. I am pretty well versed in pre-evo HD stuff and am willing to fork over some of my own cash and this engine to get something rad.

4. I am also on the hunt for an s&s TWO THROAT carb. Willing to trade straight up for my lectron 34mm setup.

Things are flexible price wise, trade wise...but really here is the deal. I have made friends or solid acquaintances on the board. I have sold tons and tons of parts at good prices to like minded people. I will only trade or sell this engine if the transaction is mutually beneficial. I want to be able to meet people years down the road and look back on parts sold, parts acquired, etc and give high fives.

With that said I live in Northwest Ohio. This coming week I will be traveling to Milwaukee, WI in my van and can have this engine, lectrons, fork tubes, axles and hardware, any other parts with me. Lets make some deals, shake hands, have fun, listen to black metal, etc.

Last edited:
Back