Red tail Leather

occam22

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a heads up to the extraordinary customer service at redtail. I sent them (Chris) an email at 3:00 eastern asking him if I could get something over nighted. He called me back within an hour or so and told me he would hand deliver the seat to the post office and via normal shipment I would have it within a couple days. Doubtful but eager to save the $50+ it would cost me to have something overnighted to Indianapletucky, I agreed. Well damn if it didnt show up within 2 days just like he said it would. I ordered 3 parts that day from different vendors.. all from california. My shocks and my mufflers came from "big box" companies. the only thing to show up on time was my seat from redtail. Hell.. I have no idea where my shocks and mufflers are as they didnt give me tracking info!

Anyway.. the seat rocks. It looks great, feels great, and Im already getting compliments and it isnt even mounted yet.

With so many "fly by night" companies on the web.. I felt a need to say something positive about a company that goes above and beyond with customer service. Im amazed as heck that someone would go out of their way to ensure something was delivered the same day it was ordered in order to save their customer money on freight.

A++ vendor

c36020120322155827.jpg

That is the exact seat that I will be buying. I absoultely love them and he sounds brutally honest. I can't wait to get one. Its either that or a frame right now, so I need to wait a bit.

Back