Redefine cycles built xs650

DO YOU LIKE WHAT I HAVE DONE?

• Total voters
I voted that I like it but I really would like to hear how you like it once you finish it and ride it let's say oh 50 miles.

I have looked several times though your pics, specifically at your top shock mounts. I think you might want to think about those some more before the bike is sold.
Would also like to see what it looks like when the wiring is done and it's legal to ride in IL.

like I said ill see you in wis... just to show you so see you in the summer buddy and the bike is ready to ready now

thanks everyone for the love.... I just asked if you like it or not.. I didn't ask for your 2 cents about the build..... but I will ride the shit out of it and ill post on youtube so all you can see that the bike works and I ride it.... every one has there bike and dream... I didn't ask for you guys to put my build down... its what I wanted and it come out just how I wanted.... thanks again....

:thumbsup:

Fuck em all, you love it, that's what matters!!:bike:

I agree with Airwolfie, disagree with gggGary. I've seen plenty of sport bikes (albeit using a mono-shock system) with suspension geometry as or more radical than the redefinecycle.
Redefine, how much stretch do you have in the swingarm? I saw the pictures, before it was even a roller, and I knew you'd acheived the lines I'd been looking for!

Hey man love the bike it's a real beaut! Don't listen to the haters people always have something negative to say about good things, I got old timers and wannabes always through there 2 cents into my builds too. If u were in Australia we would have to go cruising

Back