For Sale - REFURBED, jetted Keihin CVK carbs

ducatiman

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Cleaned using a combination of methods...soda blasting, ultrasonic machine and handiwork.

*stainless steel button head hardware all around (threads coated with anti-seize)
* new orings everywhere (including rail)
* new float valves
* bench synched
* the fabled Kaw rail filter installed
* polished rail
* exceptionally clean innards (see pics)
*exceptionally smooth slide action
* fuel levels carefully set
* jetted for XS650, 140 mains, 40 pilots, jjj needles and special spacers

SOLD

Attachments

• stock12,3.jpg
    stock12,3.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 188
  • stock12,2.jpg
    stock12,2.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 178
  • stock12,1.jpg
    stock12,1.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
I purchased a set of ES500 carbs from Ducatiman and he is a straight up guy and the carbs are spot on . tim

I too purchased a set from Ducatiman...good dude. Knowledgeable on these carbs and even helped me figure out some of my dumb mistakes. Wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

Purchased and looking forward to fitting these. Once I finally start putting this bike together, I will be sure to post some pics of these installed. Thanks Ducatiman!

ducatiman,

I think you are providing a great set of carbs for these bikes. When I did mine there was little to no info on the swap and/or jetting needed to make these work on our XS's. I think if you keep making these available you should do well with them.

Clayton

Ippy-

Sets are rare, based on availability. Note these carbs have had a past lives, I get these from EX owners...a sort of exchange service I offer.

I shy away from the absolute overpriced junk on Ebay....some appear stored in seawater...but seller proclaims "clean".

But from time to time, will post offerings here. I put a lot of effort in to make them serviceable and reliable.

If I may add, i'm in great respect for the custom work that is ongoing by your members here. I'm seeing great ideas, mods, paint schemes....the stockers, cafe's and the customs are all enviable.

Some awesome stuff, from concept to painstaking execution.

Back