For Sale - Rich Phillips bobber chopper solo seat

smurph

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have a Rich Phillips seat for sale it was bolted to the front mounting bar but never used on the bike. I have gone a different direction with the bike and the styling/colors of seat just do not match the rest of my bike. My loss your gain. Seat is 10" wide by 13" long. Has a nice lip/kick-up in the rear. Seat sells for $199 new plus $14 shipping. Looking to get $140 shipped obo.

Shoot me a pm or email at rsxs04 at yahoo dot com

Might possibly trade +/- cash depending on trade. Interested in a custom exhaust, or Cole Foster bobber tank, Firestone tires 4.00"x19" front 5"x16" rear or 4.50"x18" rear

First three pics are actual pics of the seat I have, and the last one is from Rich Phillips ebay ad for reference.
P1010288.jpg

P1010289.jpg

P1010290.jpg

418419563_o.jpg

Last edited:
Price listed ($140) includes shipping via UPS with insurance. I do have paypal if you want to purchase the seat shoot me a PM with your paypal address and I can send a request for money for the seat. Thanks

Last edited:
argh this seat is perfect for my seat up saw it on chopcult and then went back to look for it and it was gone. I'm getting my loan from school and selling a ton of sh!t so I will have money for this. I know it's taboo to hold things for people but I WILL get it.

argh this seat is perfect for my seat up saw it on chopcult and then went back to look for it and it was gone. I'm getting my loan from school and selling a ton of sh!t so I will have money for this. I know it's taboo to hold things for people but I WILL get it.

Any luck yet?

my student loan check is coming to me ^_^ So yea!
hell if you like I will give you my number so that you can just text me.

sorry for delay I've been caught up in school. I went to my fasa office and was told early oct. Thought I would have had it already. I also get my check from work study and extra left over funds early oct.

Back