For Sale - Rochester, NY 78 for a steal

buffaloborn

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/2502052145.html

NOT MINE

"Hasn't been on the road since 1991 has been in storage. It does run and needs a battery to start. Has 6,800 miles on it. Have all the paperwork to send to the title shop in Maine to issue a title for it $100.00 . I'm into boating and camping so no time for this machine. A little polishing and cleaning up is all it needs. 250.00 firm (585) 261-3233"

I have a friend that is interested in the bike, but he is not sure if it is worth the asking price. Time for me to seek a slightly more intelligent circle of friends...

Not worth the asking price LOL. This almost beats my running 83 for 125 bucks! Looks like it's in decent shape!

8+ hour drive though......

I could make it there in an hour, but in the interest of license preservation, it would be likely be a 90 minute trip. The posting smacks of spam. How could anyone let a complete Standard go so cheap? Bet he has a Silverado HD also. I would give him $500 for it, given that it is an '06 or newer (and it BETTER be low mileage! lol). Maybe he just doesn't know (or care) what he has.