rotor locks

Brew

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
will most rotor locks fit on xs discs? The xs discs look huge to me. What locks are you using and which one should I buy? My bike has a ignition toggle and a start button so I'm trying to prevent someone from jumping on and riding away.

measure your disk, any decent company out there should have dimensions on what size disk they will fit. i would get one with a loud ass too alarm if your going to get one. i wanted to do just a toggle, i couldnt stomach it tho.

Iv been using the python from master and the u lock from master too got them both at walmart $20.00 a piece. i use the python on the rear and rap it over the seat and through the rear wheel. And I use the u lock on the front through the wheel and around the forks.

I meant just putting a pad lock around the drive chain. just trying to prevent someone from jumping on and riding away. Keyed or not, if someone wants it they're gonna get it. all you need is 2 people and a trailer.

dont even need a trailer. i can get my chop into the back of my wifes mini van in like 30 seconds with another guy.
be careful with that lock, if you forget about it it would suck big time.

Back