Wanted - Running engine

rubicon1000

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a running engine and trans. Or one that needs just cylinders I'm located in navarre fl 32566

I PM'd you. Here's a pic of the Frankenbike it came out of. I bought it on ebay-it was loaded with new parts. Mikuni 34's, boyer ignition etc, all new. It just wasn't safe looking, and it was really ugly so I parted it out. The motor had new seals, rings etc according to the guy, and I tend to believe it as it had everything else he had said it did.

I started it and rode it down the road, then took it apart. It had 57 miles since he put it together.

John

Attachments

• P3255848.JPG
    P3255848.JPG
    287.5 KB · Views: 157
No, but I told him I would take more pictures, but I haven't, yet. I really was hopeful to have it picked up, and he lives in FL. I have more motors in any case. PM me if you are serious and can pick it up-tell me what you want. I don't know where you live since you didn't put it in your profile.

John

i will let u know later this week if im going to take that one motor if not i will pick one up from u like in feb. when i drive thru ten. because during the week will be hard for me becasue i work 3rd shift in the military

i'm looking for a good engine. and i can pick it up, i drive thru tenn, a few time a years going from ks to ga, i so i could arrange to get one on the way thru, and i'll be coming thu during the christmas break.

OK. I'm coming down in January, too. We'll get you one. I have motor mounts you asked about, too, but probably not carbs.

John

Back