Safety, any experience that might prevent a spill or any road accidents.

As far as T-shirts, how 'bout one that sez:

"Litigation Hunter"...
Somebody might think you were a lawyer and run over you on purpose.

Regarding left turners, and other turners, I slow down and try to size up whether they're paying attention or not. Unfortunately the drivers with blacked out windows seem to be the most erratic for some reason.

Also, you can watch the hubcaps to see if a car starts moving. Sometimes the front of the car will rise a little when it starts moving.

One thing that has saved me a few times is turning and looking over my shoulder when changing lanes or turning at an intersection. That from MSF class.

I had a TIF.... my first real Bike crash...., I've had 2 in my life. I was driving back to our Place in the woods from a friends house on the Kawasaki 650W1
I had gotten as a basket case.... I loved that bike ! I had just came through a long series of corners and was doing about 45mph and I backed off the throttle because there was a big chevy 4x4 down the road ( first car I incountered on the lonely highway) he was stopped in the center of the lane
which I thought was strange, so I moved over to the left lane to go around him and I saw his big front wheel turn real quick to the left I thought Oh shit!
And sure enough He guns it to turn around.... I angled to the left to miss him but he was faster than I was, and I hit his tire and my knee hit the top of the bend in his hood and up I went.... I must have been thrown a good 30 feet straight up ! when I came down off the road a good 10feet off the highway I slid to a stop on my back.... the first thing I did was raise up on my left arm to see if that idot was still going to run over me ! because I didn't know if my bike went through his cab or not ! .... he slammed on the brakes and stopped and I realised that this is what a fly feels like when you swat them with a fly swatter ! I was totally stunned it took a few seconds to just breathe again ! My knee and wrists hurt and my butt from landing but other than that I was fine ... but it took 15 minutes to recover from the impact....... My poor bike was a mess forks were bent back to the engine and everything was tweeked in diferent directions.... he , his hunting partner and I got the bike into the back of his truck and he took me home....
I had a 1947 motors manual on the back of the bike at the time that came off, ( broke the bunji cords.) and I tossed it in the back of his truck.
He takes me home we unload the bike and that's the last I ever saw him..... but I forgot the manual ! and that really sux !
it took me about a month to get it back on the road but I quickly discovered that the engine had a main berring that was broken... that impact was a very hard one ! I straightened the fork tubes in the crotch of an oak tree and with a Hydrolic jack..... but it wasn't ever right again.
sense the bike was a 1968 W1 there was no getting parts for it in those days so I sold it to a friend for $100. and he was going to restore it....
a very stupid move on my part, but that's how it goes sometimes ! I had built a log cabin from what was on the land there, and we had very little with a 1 year old Kid at the time.... so there were more important things going on at the time !
.... in retrospect I should have slowed down more instead of changing lanes,.... but instead I figured I'ed blast by the ding'a'ling and be on my way
but it didn't work out that way ! .... I estimate that i hit him at between 30 and 40 mph is all, but that was more than enough to destroy the bike !
and it took me a good 8 months to stop limping from the knee impact a month before I could use my hands again without wincing ! Not much got done on the log cabin that summer ! LOL
....Bob..........

A good pair of boots
tumblr_mgdxe1akL51qlfahbo1_500.jpg

Back