For Sale - Selling new parts changed my mind about, mini tail light, muffler etc..

jcobb0079

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
full

Here are some parts Im not using for my build, all are new except the throttle housing, its definitely old. I need the funds to buy the remaining parts to finish this build. Im in Florida, if you live all the way across the country maybe tack on an extra 2 or 3 bucks, otherwise shipping is free, domestic only please

Handlebars-SOLD_they are bikemasters low, painted with 2K urethane satin clear over black, left the ends clean for opaque hand grips-$25

Bates mini tailight-SOLD- fresh out of box, I did put bullitt connectors on it, but its never been ran, I paid forty with shipping- $30

35 watt 6000K HID hi/lo bulb with ballast and 3 ft extension connector.- $30
will throw in relay and harness for $5

willwood master cylinder 1/2 inch bore or 12.7mm with two levers, shorty and regular, paid 75- $45

waterproof key/ ignition___SOLD__ 3 point switch, so it turns like a car start would if you want it to.-$10

throttle housing, been cut at end has plastic sleeve over it- $5

in the next pic, if they work, itll show a muffler i made from a cherry bomb and some muffler pipe, just like the moto mucci exhaust if your familiar- would like $55 for it, only cause its a little heavier, and custom

Here are a couple more pics of the stuff

full

full

will somebody tell me how to have the pics appear on here instead of having to use the address..thanks

Go to "Go advanced" under the quick reply box, then scroll down some and you'll see the manage attachments section where you can upload pictures directly.

---------- bates tail light sold-------
----------key switch sold---------------
---handlebars sold-----

Last edited:
Back