Wanted - set of carbs from mikes

Chrome

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need a set of carbs that mikesxs sell. The high performance ones that are listed on his homepage. He is sold out but if you have a set you want to part with let me know.

Thanks

Posted via Mobile

Or something similar to swap with what i have. If you are selling a working set of carbs for an 81 with straight pipes and cone filters. Either way I need a set of working carbs.

Posted via Mobile

I just bought a 79, and it came with a lot of extra, original parts. I'll check in the box tonight, as I think there may actually be 2 sets of carbs in there...

I have rebuilt them 3 times and still havnt gotten it right. I have replaced the diaphragms in both, completely redone them. I am just tired of fighting with it and am ready for new ones. I will trade for a working pair if anyone is interested in that also. Obviously giving you money too.

Posted via Mobile

I finally got around to looking at my spares, and there is a second set, but it's in pieces, so probably not much use to you.
The bike I just bought has the Keihin flat-slides on it, and there is also a compete set of rebuilt stock carbs, but I want to hold on to these until I get the Keihin's sorted.
If you're still looking then, I might part with the stock set.

Back