For Sale - side covers from a 81

moparmatt91

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
nice side covers pulled off a 1981 xs650. the plastic clips on the back are not broken. no cracks anywhere. $20 plus shipping

Attachments

• MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    207.3 KB · Views: 108
  • MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    213.1 KB · Views: 109
I would be interested in those. How much to ship to Ontario Canada? Basic shipping would be my interest. Don't care about insurance or time to get to me. Cheap cheap.

nice side covers pulled off a 1981 xs650. the plastic clips on the back are not broken. no cracks anywhere. $20 plus shipping

Still have these? interested, thanks, also, quote ship to 44253
Thanks!

Actually, forget the shipping, I would pick up in person, Ohioan here.

Last edited:
Hey Mopar- not sorry to hijack your thread... I'm trying to get $100 back from you that I Paypal'd back on july 26th for a rear alloy rim. I need the refund or i'll make your life miserable here on the forum:thumbsup: Lets get this straightened out so we don't come to this. Thanks ...

Hey Mopar- not sorry to hijack your thread... I'm trying to get $100 back from you that I Paypal'd back on july 26th for a rear alloy rim. I need the refund or i'll make your life miserable here on the forum Lets get this straightened out so we don't come to this. Thanks ...

Hmmmmm, don't sound good, did you ever get a hold of him since you paid, shipping issue...or sending issue?? :shrug:

Back