Sidecar travels in Morocco - Video

bluebikerblan

Geezer
Reaction score
Some of you are interested in XS 650 sidecar rigs (others as well). This video of a dual purpose Ural rig gives you a pretty good feel for travelling in rough desert environs is like with such an outfit.

Yes Gordon I had you in mind, as does my son Dan in NorCal with the R 90/6 to Jupiter rig. He's Jonesin for one of your front end link "units" btw.

Anyway.....enjoy, Morocco looks a lot like parts of Utah, Arizona, Nevada & Wyoming doesn't it.

Best, Blue

Some of you are interested in XS 650 sidecar rigs (others as well). This video of a dual purpose Ural rig gives you a pretty good feel for travelling in rough desert environs is like with such an outfit.

Yes Gordon I had you in mind, as does my son Dan in NorCal with the R 90/6 to Jupiter rig. He's Jonesin for one of your front end link "units" btw.

Anyway.....enjoy, Morocco looks a lot like parts of Utah, Arizona, Nevada & Wyoming doesn't it.

Best, Blue
Great vid :thumbsup: The guy with the round glasses has been travleing the world for over five years now on a Ural :yikes: What a life :thumbsup:

Back