Simplified wiring with Hugh's PMA

dabears24

NWxs
Reaction score
Hey folks,
I'm horribly new to all of this. Just got my 79 back on the road after the rebuild. I freaking love it! I've had issues with the charging system ever since the rebuild. I'm running points system, kick only with the simplified wiring harness and reg/rec from TCBros. Also using a tiny (but not the tiniest) battery. Headlight and tail/brake light only. We got her fired up and she runs great. But running with headlight etc the battery drains and I stall out.
So....I got ahold of Hugh and he very quickly sent out an entire PMA set up for me. I have gotten as far as pulling the old assembly off, mocking up my new set up and getting ready to wire it up! BUT..... this is where I suck all kinds of ass. I'm a wiring moron. I had a buddy help wire it up for me before, but he did so much of it on his own that I am still lost.
My question....If any body has done this wiring set up, very simplified, kick only etc, could you please give me a hand? A wiring diagram perhaps? I've looked around but am not finding much that is making the light bulb come on in my brain. (faulty wiring obviously)
HELLLLLLLLLP :banghead:

THanks,
Kris

And, I have spent many hours looking through this forum and many others. Still struggling.

Last edited:
Back