Slimey crud run Sunday October 7th Madison WI

I rode 220 miles round trip. I seen 7 counting mine. I meet 2 guys from MN one one a hardtail with Gordon Scott pipes in Mt Horeb at kwik trip. It was a nice turn out and some really nice bikes. Who had the bad ass yellow one with the nice pipe and upgraded front end.
2012-10-07_11-40-45_928.jpg

Last edited:
Gary, looks like yours in the background. Is that your wife's Shadow 750? Had one, loved it. Shadows are tough to beat in the 750's and 1100s. Great bikes. If I hadn't inherited the Road Star, I'd still have mine.

Yeah the "maxi Maroon is mine Steve Dale owns the one in 71 paint. That shadow is not my wife's, owner rode with us this morning, but hers is the same model in burgandy and cream.

Look through pics here
http://www.bsupply.us/CrudRunOCt2012
ID your bikes for us!

Mines 23-24. She ran like a champ but my low beam was almost burnt out when I got to Leland and the idiot light was on. The blue one next to the 2stroke Suzuki was for sale he wanted $1200. And the green rims on the Goldwign were a little different. Did you see the huge moped gang?

Did you see the huge moped gang?

Solex's?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks to be a nice turn out in general and a great showing for the XS650's.
Enjoyed the pictures Gary.

I did see them in action when they showed up at Pine Bluff riders scattered everywhere in fear of them! Actually that's a very good thing. I like the moped performance modding movement. I think it might be very strong on the UW campus. Perfect urban weapons. I thought that was yours Bergoff.
Talked to that seller, he said he has a bunch of XS650s. He just bought that one, it was rough but showed 4500 miles on the clock. he rode from Oshkosh so I guess it is running good! Good custom candidate. I did not see the owner of that original old school XS650 chopper. I think the cold weather had attendance down some, the forecast was worse than the weather. I would guess 1500ish bikes. I have seen more like 2500 in better weather. More stock bikes and fewer classics and customs this fall. Steve's bike had a rather constant crowd around it.

Car tire on an FJR? Jackassery! Some sweet old rides for sure. Gotta love that GB500. Nice to see a few stockers floating around.

This z1 had a lot of lookers also. I'm curious how much boost he's running.
2012-10-07_11-45-25_844.jpg

What front end is Steve running? That seemed like the big question around his bike.

Bergoff im the guy u .meet at mt horeb. Looked for you at pine bluff but missed you. Didnt meet up with gggary either. We got lost on our way to leland. I ran outta gas. After finding a bottle in the ditch we drained some gas outta dads bike to get me goin. After that we headed back south to where we were staying. On the trip home today had a strap break and my bike fell over into dads. Big dent in his gas tank. BUMMER. all my dad said was "must be time to change the color"!! All in all it was a great trip. Deffinetly guna be there next year! :thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

Yamachop it was nice to meet you. I was wondering if you trailered that would have been a long ride. This has to be one of the nicest ride if been on for the variety of bikes and the nice people. That sucks about the bike falling over. I know I would have gotten lost trying to make it from Pine bluff to Leland. But those roads are so nice a twisty I wouldn't have cared.

Back