smoke out 12 rockingham NC

Might be there.... Haven't made up my mind yet... They are getting aweful proud of their entry tickets, and then the whole closing down at 11:00PM thing and keeping the campers seperate from the vendors at night really kills the party....

NO - I will not be vending... $350 for the smallest booth, AND Vendors still have to pay entry fees... Getting burned out on paying so much money to sit in the sun and sweat to death :laugh:

It was definitely more fun in Salisbury, but thats a whole nother story...

I'm heading down with 5 or 6 guys/girls from Youngstown, Cleveland and Columbus. My xs won't be making the trip. I'm still waiting on parts/working out the bugs. I'll be riding my other bike. It should be a good trip though. Last year was cool except for the monsoon that soaked everything. It sucks trying to sleep in a wet sleeping bag in a wet tent!

It sucks trying to sleep in a wet sleeping bag in a wet tent!

You can make a tent amazingly waterproof by painting it with two coats of Thompson's Water Seal, the same stuff used to seal wood decks on houses. It doesn't change the feel or color of the cloth any appreciable amount.

oh, you guys must be referring to last years TYPHOON Friday Night........

**Pat and the dudes from Led Sleds with be getting down in the MOTOR HOME......can't waiT!!!

oh, you guys must be referring to last years TYPHOON Friday Night........

**Pat and the dudes from Led Sleds with be getting down in the MOTOR HOME......can't waiT!!!

That new motor home can PUMP out some tunes.... If its anything like the BMR, its gonna be wild near that motor home, guaranteed!

I thought about going, but chose to head to the outer banks to camp. Hope everyone going has a good time!

Oh . . . and make good party, just be careful!!!
0ubMH.png

These are the times that being in the music biz sucks. not alot of free weekends LOL. Only one other xs rider in my area. Looking forward to the chance to get to meet up with some of the members from the forum here.

^Go busking at the hoedown for the weekend. You'll make good money.

P.S. That picture up there is one of the scariest things I ever saw. Scary because it's true. 9 times out of 10.

Getting ready to finalize my plans for smokeout. Leaving Thursday morning and heading down 77S meeting up with people along the way. Thursday night camping in Plum Orchard lake in WV and heading to Rockingham Friday morning.

Back