For Sale - SOLD 1980 KZ750LTD all stock $600 Wisconsin USA

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Sold: posted on a Wisconsin Craigslist in November and it sold in one hour for full asking price.

Went to help a guy cut down a tree and this ended up in my van.
Don't really have the time/desire to mess with this but if I don't find a buyer I will before spring.
Good easy fixer upper or bopper project. Thought I'd try here before CL.

One original owner, bought new from the Kawasaki dealer in Baraboo 8400 miles on it, As far as I can tell it's never been down. Motor turns but it needs a new battery, some rust, corrosion but rather decent for 33 years old in Wisconsin. Would clean up to a decent daily rider but not show. Tires look great, very low miles, no cracking, date code is 2001 Ran last year, he had the carbs overhauled but they didn't quite run perfect. He said it started this year but wouldn't stay running. Everything is stock. Includes the vetter bags and the correct mounting rack. Key matches all three locks. has most of the tool kit and probably the owner's manual.
Quick once over says it needs fork seals, carbs again, new fuel lines, front brake pads (fork oil), should have the front brakes R&R on principal (they work, good lever) Rear brake MC is stuck rear wheel turns. What I have seen of the inside of the tank looks good. Seat has only the one torn seam. So I am thinking $600 as a fall get it out of my shed price.

Full set of big pics here http://www.bsupply.us/KZ750/
interesting Xs650 trades welcome!!!! early XS650 bikes and parts are my main interest.

Email or call if you have an interest.

Back