For Sale - SOLD-GordonScott Engineering Fork Brace $50 Shipped obo

Detale

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
GordonScott Engineering made this for me for my XS 650 and just decided not to use it. I mounted it while mocking up but never rode wiyth it. I painted it flat black so it wouldn't rust and was going to get it powder coated but didn't get around to it. The thing is really well made from dom tubing and is tig welded. Its a good quality piece for sure. Dimensions are in the pictures and if you have any questions please ask. Asking $50 obo shipped to lower 48

GordonScott Engineering made this for me for my XS 650 and just decided not to use it. I mounted it while mocking up but never rode wiyth it. I painted it flat black so it wouldn't rust and was going to get it powder coated but didn't get around to it. The thing is really well made from dom tubing and is tig welded. Its a good quality piece for sure. Dimensions are in the pictures and if you have any questions please ask. Asking $50 obo shipped to lower 48
Hi there,
I'll take the fork brace. Send me an email address and I will send you the $50.00 via Paypal.

Zorpman

Back