For Sale - Sportster style tank

junkshow

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
New, never mounted, just decided to go a different direction. Pics to come when i get to my computer or i can email you. Maybe into a trade if someone has an alien or frisco mount sporty tank.

$100 plus the ride.

Posted via Mobile

Attachments

• Sporty tank 3.jpg
    Sporty tank 3.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 153
  • Sporty tank 1.jpg
    Sporty tank 1.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Sporty tank 2.jpg
    Sporty tank 2.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
New, never mounted, just decided to go a different direction. Pics to come when i get to my computer or i can email you. Maybe into a trade if someone has an alien or frisco mount sporty tank.

$100 plus the ride.

Posted via Mobile

You have a PM...

is that a deep tunnel?

Not sure if it's considered a "deep tunnel", but it's not a shallow frisco style. I think it's pretty standard. I can get an exact measurement when I get back to Denver from Boston on Thursday if you'd like.

Posted via Mobile

I would also like to know about the tunnel. I would also like to know if you would consider any trades. I have a spare xs engine and a bunch of parts. Let me know what you think.

The tunnel measures about 3 3/4" deep at the front, and about 3/4" deep at the back.

Posted via Mobile

Last edited:
Dang, I forgot about this tank. Been too busy changing diapers to work on my project till last weekend when I found the sporty tank. I'm ordering my alien tank on Thursday, so I still want to sell this one.

Any takers?

$100/OBO plus shipping.

Posted via Mobile

Back