For Sale - Springer Front End Forks Extended Chopper

BobberNick

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey XS Fanatics, I'm going to be putting this 70's vintage Springer front end on eBay soon, but thought I would give everyone on the forum a crack at it first. I'm going to post it on eBay for $700 Buy Now. I am willing to entertain reasonable offers though. I would much rather see it go to an XS guy than on eBay. I'm pretty sure it was made for an old Iron Head. It's extended. I don't have the measurements right now. I will get that out later. It's a beautiful piece that would look killer on an XS or Harley project. It's also got what looks like 4" risers on it. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'll keep it on here for a few days before I post.

Thanks,

Nick

Attachments

• SPRINGER 1.JPG
    SPRINGER 1.JPG
    280.8 KB · Views: 1,248
  • SPRINGER 2.JPG
    SPRINGER 2.JPG
    287 KB · Views: 1,763
  • SPRINGER 3.jpg
    SPRINGER 3.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 375
  • SPRINGER 4.JPG
    SPRINGER 4.JPG
    279.4 KB · Views: 723
I forgot to mention that I would let it go for $500 plus shipping for XS650 Forum Members. That's how much I dislike using the eBay.

I don't, I will look for markings on it. I've seen ones similar, but I can't confirm who made it. It's vintage and in AWESOME shape given the year. It's about 4 feet tall, so it would make for a radical looking ride! I can't wait to see who can put the thing to use! I wish I would have purchased it before I started my build!

What's the length from axel to bottom tree? Under bottom of the tree is where company logo might be.

Posted via Mobile

There are absolutely no marking to indicate a manufacturer. I know it's old and it is made from heavy material. It must weigh 45-50 lbs. From the bottom triple to the axle is 38 inches. Mounted it would probably be 36 inches. Let me know if you have any other questions. Nick

I'm dropping the price on these forks to $300 + shipping! Let me know if there is any interest! If not I'll release them to my local market. Nick

Could you be more specific on what you mean by width between rockers? I'm not familiar with that term in the context of a Springer.... Thanks

i think he means the width between the lower end where the axle would go through, im not good with terms either but thats the only peice that rocks up and down..

yes, some might say 'axle plates' (but that refers to the rear of the bike).

Thanks! Very interested. If the width works, and I can sell it to my wife... its sold.

Back