Free - Start of a pass it forward thread

Have some extra screws that hold the butterfly to the throttle shaft. Stainless steel, perfect length and allen heads to boot. My carbs are BS38 but I think they would fit a variety of carbs as well.

Great for when you're replacing the throttle shaft seal and strip the stock brass screws.

I'll ship you 4 on request for some karma.

I'm seeking a points cam that's in good shape and a set of points from anyone who converted away points to electronic. My points cam has 65k miles on it. It may still be in good shape but looking for one with less miles on it. I assume my advance rod is okay, just dry as a bone. I'm also looking for the exhaust mounting bolt that go to the frame underneath the engine.

Have some extra screws that hold the butterfly to the throttle shaft. Stainless steel, perfect length and allen heads to boot. My carbs are BS38 but I think they would fit a variety of carbs as well.

Great for when you're replacing the throttle shaft seal and strip the stock brass screws.

I'll ship you 4 on request for some karma.

I'll take some of those please. :D

PM on the way. Thanks.

I have developed an XS addiction and have a seat available from an 81 xs650 with the built in backrest king/queen style.

Yamaha Xs parts: mainly from 80-82 XS400's but some parts do interchange like front wheels. 1 near complete 400 parts bike, battery box, fuel tank (small dent ,but works well) no cap or key, rear fenders, chain guards black and chrome, center stand, rear shocks, tail light and turn signals.

Bigger items for pick up only I am near Green Bay WI.

Last edited:
I'm seeking a points cam that's in good shape and a set of points from anyone who converted away points to electronic. My points cam has 65k miles on it. It may still be in good shape but looking for one with less miles on it. I assume my advance rod is okay, just dry as a bone. I'm also looking for the exhaust mounting bolt that go to the frame underneath the engine.

I have a set of points on the mounting plate that came in the boxes when I picked up 2 disassembled motors. No gaurantees if they are really worth it as I never used them but they are yours for the cost of the ride. Let me know if you want them.

hey sonny pm me if you still got any petcocks left.. gene was supposed to refund me for the iteam he never sent out but he kept the money and he wont reply so heads up guys.

hey sonny pm me if you still got any petcocks left.. gene was supposed to refund me for the iteam he never sent out but he kept the money and he wont reply so heads up guys.

Ignition switch was sent via USPS and a refund was given since I guess you never received the switch.

Glad you can post something negative and fail to clear it up after this has been settled.

Back