Steel Battery Box $39.99

Rock-A-Billy ChopperS

Rock-A-Billy ChopperS
Reaction score
We are now offering steel battery boxes that fit XS650 Battery's. They have extra room to put foam or the stock rubber insert sides in them. They are notched out on the positive side so it wont arch out and gives it some style instead of just a square box. Shipping is $15.00 anywhere in the US.

Please e-mail or call us for any questions and to perches please pay to paypal to rockabillychoppers@gmail.com.

Thanks agian
Rock-A-Billy ChopperS
360-991-2279

batterypix113.jpg

batterypix112.jpg

batterypix111-Copy.jpg

I just want to give a "thumb's up" on this item, if anyone else is considering getting one - especially at this price.
A. the batt. box is really nicely made, and B. is just the right size for an XS stock type batt.
Rock a Billy choppers shipped it right away and was really great about giving me a tracking number, etc.
YMMV, but I for one, recommend this.
:)
Em
ps: oh, and they threw in a handful of candy....

We are just about to get our order in for the Dummy Elec box and we will post pics for you to see if you would like one. If you would like a battery box in the mean time let me know thanks.
I can also get you the TC Bros combo for $104.99 plus shipping
Branden

I'm definitely interested in seeing your dummy electrics box. I like the cut out on your battery box, so I'm keeping the TC Bros combo as a backup plan. Looking forward to any pics you can post.

Kent

I too purchased one of these battery boxes, a big thumbs up from me! I modified it just a bit to fit my purpose, but great build quality.

Back