Wanted - Stock 73 "beauty parts", ears seat rear fender, bracket etc.

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Need unbent or at least only slightly fuggled electric blue metallic ears especially the RH one. LH side cover, rear fender support and rear fender, early metal tank badges, seat with good stock cover, mirrors. Parts don't have to be perfect but I already have "not so great" parts LOL.

Shipped to 53913 prices please. Will paypal ASAP if you have them.

Here's the project as it sits No title :banghead:

It shows just over 13,000 I hung a set of overhauled carbs on it, and it immediately fired up and ran great with no smoke.

tx650002.jpg

I have the ears and maybe the rear fender mounts. Throw up a pic of the fender mounts. Mine came with no rear fender but cans full of oddball stuff. The ears i have are powdercoated gloss black.

Attachments

• xs 002.jpg
    xs 002.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 146
  • xs 003.jpg
    xs 003.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 185
Is this what "blue" you're looking for?
I have the side covers, headlight bezel, and fuel tank (in ruff shape) too.

Attachments

• DSC_0574.jpg
    DSC_0574.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 154
Yup 8 Ball that's the color, those ears look nice, do you have the "early 73" die cast tank badges? pics of the side covers? I got a RH ear from Don, my headlight bucket is decent. That rear fender "loop" and fender are high on my list..

1973 TX650 1969 1970 1971 1972 XS1 XS1B XS2 stock parts

These are the best pics i have right now, but can send you more if you're interested. I have the rear fender and loop too, but I have to dig it out and take pics b/c I can't remember what shape it's in.

Attachments

• DSC_0573.jpg
    DSC_0573.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC_0570.jpg
    DSC_0570.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 188
Oh and as far as the tank badges...I dont' know what I have? (shamefully, I'm a harley guy thus far...) the emblems are kinda ruff, but if you can tell by the pics let me know...

The LH cover looks useable. The badges are the type I need but they are kinda rough.
Let me know if the fender loop appears? and what you want for things? Thanks for the pics!

I see they are both LH, the better one looks pretty good, is the bottom OK? (not rusted from battery acid)

Back