For Sale - Stock length chain

Benjamoid

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
SOLD
Well since I stretched it I had to get a new chain. This one came on the bike, not sure how long it was on for, it looks like a regular chain(not o-ring), no stuck links or anything, just regular blackish dark grey color, a little dirty from use.

Fits in a small flatrate box, so shipping is only $5. Make me and offer!

No pic of just the chain, but you can see a bit of it in this pic.
utf-8BSU1HMDAzODktMjAxMTA1MTAtMTgyNC5qcGc.jpg

Last edited:
Already sold it, thanks though. glad to see another guy from slc, we should meet up for a ride when the bikes are done.

Absolutely! Hey, do you have any other parts you aren't using? I need a lot of little items... Let me know what extras you have. Nick

I don't have a lot of parts. I parted out the bike last year when I got it, except for frame, motor, wiring, and a few small items. What exactly do you need? I am pretty much done, so you can come check out what I got left if you want.

That would be cool. I need some electrical stuff, nuts and bolts, a spacer for the front axle head light mounts and a shifter lever. I'm getting there. What city are you in? I work in the Murray/Holladay area.

I live in west Jordan, work in Murray. I have some spare hardware, not using any of my stock headlight stuff, I have some electronics, but if it makes the bike run I'm using it. No shifter, or axle parts.

Back