For Sale - Stock Wiring Harness $75 + shipping

VENMUS

Fabricator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Factory wiring harness from my 1981 XS650 Special-II. Yes, it is complete, and all the components are there. It is an electric start bike, harness has solenoid attached. Also has the relays and fuses and connectors and EVERYTHING I could get out attached as ONE unit. It took about an hour and a half to properly extract this harness without cutting or butchering things. It is the real deal, and all the connectors are there, but the other side I am selling with the individual electrical items. This is just the main harness. NOTHING was cut to remove this from my motorcycle, and the bike ran and rode like brand new less than 24 hours ago (I rode it onto my bike table). The pictures will tell you most of what you should need to know. I took 3 photos, left half/right half/folded together. $75 + shipping. Thanks!

FSHARNESS.jpg

FSHARNESS2.jpg

FSHARNESS3.jpg

Bob, where is that relay located on the bike? My 81 didn't have any wiring components connected to the kickstand that I am aware of, although it does have the neutral safety switch (light blue colored) wire that goes into the top of the cases behind the cylinders. Make an offer on the harness, I'm in a great mood today! Let's make a deal :wink2:

Back