For Sale - Super Deal!! XS650 Project with title and a TON of extras!!

suthpaw22

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I posted this up recently at a higher price without much detail, so going to try again with a more detailed list and a steal of a price.

The time has come to sell my project. I don't have the time or space to complete, I have a daily driver bike, and the wife wants Christmas money. After going through and tallying what I've invested, I'm around $4,000 in. The first $1,500 in my hand steals all of this. This thread is for the whole lot. I'm not looking to part it out. I realize I could get more by doing it that way, but it would take longer and like I said, looking Christmas money now.

-XS650 motor (tore it down and started a complete rebuild a while ago and lost the time to work on it. Motor is in good shape. I've invested new parts, bolts, and gaskets (I would start the rebuild over again if I had the time and space to work on it)

-TC Bros forward controls (New)

-BS38 Carbs (Cleaned up, new allen bolts to replace stock phillips, new brass plate)

-TC Bros 15" black apes (New)

-TC Bros 15" apes (New)

-Pingel petcock (New)

-TC Bros battery box and electronics tank (New)

-TC Bros wire harness (New)

-TC Bros thin solo seat and 3" springs (New)

-TC Bros Stop tail light and license bracket (New)

-TC Bros headlight (New)

-TC Bros engine stand

-TC Bros screw in gas cap (New)

-TC Bros +5" cables (New)

-77 chopped frame with title and hardtail (Not welded)

-XS 650 motor (Came with the 77)

-Set of spoke wheels (Came with the 77)

-Forks (Came with the 77)

-Sportster Tank

-BS38 Carbs (Came with the 77, powder blasted)

-TC Bros black brake and clutch lever (New)

-Box of parts that came off the 77

-Custom engine stand

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things on this list, but you get the idea. Included in the pics is a pic of the inspiration I had for the bike I wanted to build. Everything you need should be there to build a very similar bike with a lot of leftover parts.

Attachments

• Bike Project 002.jpg
    Bike Project 002.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 218
  • Bike Project 007.jpg
    Bike Project 007.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Bike Project 009.jpg
    Bike Project 009.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 209
  • Bike Project 015.jpg
    Bike Project 015.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 212
  • Bike Project 020.jpg
    Bike Project 020.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 187
  • Bike Project 046.jpg
    Bike Project 046.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 198
  • Bike Project 047.jpg
    Bike Project 047.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Bike Project 048.jpg
    Bike Project 048.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Bike Project 049.jpg
    Bike Project 049.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 211
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Bike Project 025.jpg
    Bike Project 025.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 177
  • TCBROSBIKE.jpg
    TCBROSBIKE.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 258
No offense meant, You may want to reconsider not parting it out.
Few people can afford, need, or want it all.
I am interested in the tc bros engine stand and a stock set of headers if you do.
Dibs if you change your mind.

None taken. Selling it this way is just the best overall value for whoever gets it and I will make the wife happy to have Christmas money taken care of.

I am not meaning to jack your thread, but would you mind sharing what size rear tire it is, maybe posting some pics of the back view of the bike. GLWS :D

IF you were closer I'd pick it all up man... killer deal. Same as everyone else on this thread; if you part it out, let me know, I'll take a ton of the chopper parts. Thanks!

Where are you located?

I'll have to look when I get home. In Va visiting family for Thanksgiving.

i'm in deland bout 35 miles a way...damn a great buy if i didn't already have an 1100 project going on. if you want to part out i probably could use those apes, lites, maybe even the seat and whatever else i could think of once i get my peepers on your cache.
hang tuff
gizmodog

Thanks gizmodog. This really is an awesome deal. Maybe my advertising skills or pics were lacking being that it has taken this long to sell, but I received a paypal deposit on the lot this evening to hold until Thursday. So, this sale is pending atm.

Thanks gizmodog. This really is an awesome deal. Maybe my advertising skills or pics were lacking being that it has taken this long to sell, but I received a paypal deposit on the lot this evening to hold until Thursday. So, this sale is pending atm.

well that is good news.....i hope it works out for you. if the wife is happy than everyone is happy and xmas money helps make it a great xmas!

if the deal goes array give me a shout......otherwise, have a merry christmas......
Gdog

Back