Tach - rmp - tach

Lester

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I was wondering if anybody had any know how about a electronic type tachometer to use on the XS...

Everything of interrest....

Thanks
:thumbsup:

AND SPEEDOMETER....

Last edited:
I just ordered this one from Speedhut with a few customizations. Not cheap, but half the price of a Motogadget. One wire to the coil for tach, 12v and ground, no speed sensor required.

When it arrives, we'll see how it goes... :thumbsup:

NICE ! !

Price noticable but the options were a real pluss

anybody else ? ? ?

Last edited:
hello I'm also trying a speedometer and tachometer for my street tracher. and my idea was indeed a "combo" in Italy but I can not find anything like that, now that I've seen this I'm really excited, I ask you if you can keep me informed of its operation, then ask if you can buy it and thank direttamente.vi I apologize for my English is not correct.
Hannibal

I just ordered this one from Speedhut with a few customizations. Not cheap, but half the price of a Motogadget. One wire to the coil for tach, 12v and ground, no speed sensor required.

When it arrives, we'll see how it goes... :thumbsup:

Hey Osteoderm,

Have you gotten you speedo yet????

Do you think 8K revs is enough...... LOL

The tach/speedo is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! I ordered it with a custom layout: the small dial is speed, the large dial is the tach. 12k tach, 100mph speedo. If I go over 100mph, the digital display will take over from the dial... not that I plan on spending much time over 100!

Try looking on Ebay for a Trail Tech Vapor computer to fit a two cylinder machine.This lil set up includes tach,speedomter,temperature,and numerous other functions for around a hundred dollars.

The computer vapor is very nice and functional, but the charm and vintage style of an analog instrument with a beautiful hand is something else, something maybe news and photos from Osteoderm

Here's a quick shot... I'll have more installation photos coming up on my build thread as I get there. :thumbsup:

2012-10-25_15-01-44_672.jpg

as you saw in the picture of my street tracker, I mounted an odometer speedhut but I have not connected the yellow wire contagiri.perche I'm not sure you understand the instructions, I do not know English well and I would not sbagliarmi.Chiedo to Osteoderm if he can help me in a simple way, and let me know how to set the indicator light on the overspeed Thanks

Back