tapatalk app

missile150

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I posted this elsewhere, but how about adding this forum to the tapatalk mobile app for easier viewing on our mobile devices.

Yeah it has been brought up before. I know the tapatalk app has been improved quite a bit in the last year, so look I'll into it again.

i can't seem to find the 'tech' section using tapatalk. probably because it's just a web page and not a 'post'?

any ideas on how to fix? maybe a 'post' that has a link to all the tech section topics?

or maybe i'm just overlooking it somewhere?

Yeah that's one of the many limitations of the app. For customized sites it doesn't work as well. It's pretty much just for reading threads, posts, and PMs. It won't give you access to all of the categories in 'The Garage' because they aren't actually sub-forums, and you won't have access to the tech page, main page, or store. Have you tried the mobile style using the browser on your phone?

yeah, iphone isn't bad, but... full site takes a lot of zoom in and out while navigating. mobile style is what i typically use. but you're right, the app is pretty much geared around reading threads, posts, pm's etc.. in that respect it does a decent job, just lacking a couple features. i'm just being a picky prick. :D

I just updated the tapatalk software on the site. For the guys that use it, let me know if you notice any problems.

Yeah it will be great. We will be able to use this forum on our mobile phone. This will make it easier to post threads and replies on this forum. But must use the latest version of Tapatalk. Because there are some issues about not displaying posts in older versions.

Back