TC brothers COINCIDENCE????

Fact, but, when everyone jumps on board with the "same custom" trend, it gets old, just like raked out poser bikes came and went.

Paint it flat black, yank the front fender, hard-tail it, put on a itty bitty-ass gas tank, fuck up the brakes and frame, make the riding positon as uncomfortable looking as possible, and sit on a potato chip, then bitch about the ride, handling, and reliability.
Done.:D

I am close to this conclusion too. I have to ask myself, Why do I want a hardtail? Right now here is where I'm at. Keep the rear springs and swingarm, cleanup the frame and electrics. No side panels,no forward controls, no tach or starter. Change bars, headlight, turn signals, fenders, tail light. I'm going for the Triumph look that is in my mind. Oh, and I need that potato chip seat.

Scott

Fact, but, when everyone jumps on board with the "same custom" trend, it gets old, just like raked out poser bikes came and went.

Paint it flat black, yank the front fender, hard-tail it, put on a itty bitty-ass gas tank, fuck up the brakes and frame, make the riding positon as uncomfortable looking as possible, and sit on a potato chip, then bitch about the ride, handling, and reliability.

Then cruise down to your local hog shop and get a new skull shirt to match your assless chaps...

At 50 it looks cool but my old ass cant take the ride, lol! Screw the haters!!!

Then cruise down to your local hog shop and get a new skull shirt to match your assless chaps...

Yea, I'm totally over flames, skulls, black Tees, black leather everything, and "being seen" as well. :shootme:

No chaps have asses, unitl you put yours in them!:thumbsup:

Sameness is boring, whether home brewed, or cranked out on an assembly line, just saying. The kind of "look" people are putting on a lot of bobbers and baggers is just as universal as the "Black Harley Tee" :rolleyes:

Done.:D[/QUOTE]

Second that...and make sure it's shit rat POR paint. DO NOT DISASSEMBLE before painting. Just shake, spray, let dry and ride.:laugh:

I know alot of you guys are young on here and some of you got some real talent on building bikes BUT! most of you were sperm when i built my first couple bikes and you are missing the whole deal on building a CHOP. Has nothing to do with the RIDE/HANDLEING/FENDERS/TANK/SEAT..... ITS a BAR HOPPER and THE WOW!!!!! FACTOR. When you pull that rat or custom up to the bar and it empty's out to see what you build thats all there is. All the years i did shows with my bikes and there were some $40,000 harleys that i showed i didn't have the chains around it or the big body guards that told you that you can't take pictures. I let all my bikes open for you to sit on it or your girl or you kid take pictures GET NAKED if you wanted and i always had a group around my bikes just getting ASS SILLY. Great for shop and cool to get some numbers. Thats how i got my 2nd wife HAHA. Guys and GIRL bulider need ideas for there next build and if any of you build a cool bike and its copied FEEL GOOD.
I am going to be 61 and i started on a hardtail and i will DIE WITH MY HARDTAIL thats life for me. Harley/Honda/Yamaha does't matter what hardtail when you ride and people are hanging out of cars or turning around to see where the noise is and pointing at you and your bike. YOU DID IT!!!!

"you are missing the whole deal on building a CHOP. Has nothing to do with the RIDE/HANDLEING/FENDERS/TANK/SEAT..... ITS a BAR HOPPER and THE WOW!!!!! FACTOR. "

OH, so it has not a damn thing to do with riding a motorcycle. It's all about getting attention and standing around yanking each other's cranks about how sick your shit looks.
OK. No wonder I didn't get it.

"you are missing the whole deal on building a CHOP. Has nothing to do with the RIDE/HANDLEING/FENDERS/TANK/SEAT..... ITS a BAR HOPPER and THE WOW!!!!! FACTOR. "

OH, so it has not a damn thing to do with riding a motorcycle. It's all about getting attention and standing around yanking each other's cranks about how sick your shit looks.
OK. No wonder I didn't get it.

You hit the nail on the head JD! I dont make my bikes look good so I can go somewhere and I can have my ego stroked, I do it for me! Same with these guys and their hard ons for Harley's. A real Biker loves all motorcycles. Furthermore to complain about somebody stealing an idea is ludacris. Dont post your ides and not expect them to be copied. It makes me laugh how some people re design a bike and think their brilliant.

Last edited:
I don't build to get my ego stroked and there is no real interpertaion of a REAL BIKER.
Am i a real biker because i have carried a 1% patch on me for 20 years
Am i a real biker because i can build a bike from the ground up
Am i a real biker because i ride over 10,000 miles a year
Am i a real biker because i have owned shops
Am i a real biker because i ride with others
I have been building and riding bikes since 1969 and am i any better than you.....NO
I just love bikes and building them ANY KIND!!!
BUT 90 % of people who build ...... build that bike so others can see it and there's the WOW FACTOR like it or not. Someone else is going to like that bike as much as you do and they may even take credit for a build they didn't do but buy it complete. A biker to me is anyone who slings his leg over the seat and can ride that sucker YOU JUST BECAME A BIKER.

Back